We talked yesterday about choices that become habits that lead to liberating lifestyles.
We are invited to come & talk with God.
Scripture is packed with invitations.
- Come & talk with me
- Ask & I will answer
- Draw near to Me & I will draw near to you
- Come to Me all you who are weary with heavy loads & I will give you rest
But there is a condition.
I have to choose to come.
I have to make a will choice to come.
I have to choose to embrace the offer of relationship.
How do I choose today to come & talk with Him?
- What does that look like?
- What do I do?
- How does one choice become a habit?
- How does it lead to a defining lifestyle?
Make A Choice
As you read this post pray this:
Holy Spirit, I invite You to lead my decisions and emotions for the rest of today. (John 14:17-18)
Start A Habit
Pray the same prayer
- several more times today
- as you lay down to sleep tinight
- when you awake tomorrow morning
- throughout the day tomorrow
- repeat as needed!
A friend sent me an email this morning reflecting on the post Choices.
Here is what Jeff said:
I am glad that the journey with Daddy is simple. He says- I love you, be with Me! That’s it!