This week we have been looking at the names given to Jesus.
We have seen that:
God With Us
The One Who Listens & Responds.
The One Who Acts On Our Behalf
Today we begin to embrace his role as
The One Who Has Adopted Us
Jesus came into the very world He created.
But the world didn’t recognize Him.
He came to his own people.
And even they rejected Him.
But to all who believed Him & accepted Him
He gave the right to become the children of God
Jesus Came For Three Purposes
- Revelation– Jesus came to reveal that God is a Father.
- Relationship– Jesus came to teach us how to have a real relationship with Father.
- Reconciliation– Jesus’ death on the Cross restored our relationship with the Father.
Three Ways To Respond
- I can choose to Believe that I am restored to live as a chosen, adopted child.
- I can choose to Belong. I am not an orphan!
- I can choose to Become all that Father designed & empowers me to be.
Today I Invite You
To Take The Time
To Listen To
A Letter From Your Dad
Whether You Are Two or Eighty-two
You Are Still His Kid
He Adores You
Let Him Look Into Your Eyes!
Come Home For Christmas
Dad Is Waiting !