This week we have been exploring the descriptors, the explanation of who Immanuel-God With Us was & is.
We have looked at Jesus as Wonderful Counsellor – The One who listens and responds.
We have seen that He is Mighty God – The One who acts on our behalf.
Today we begin to embrace his role as Everlasting Father – The One who adopts us.
Jesus came into the very world He created, but the world didn’t recognize Him.He came to his own people, and even they rejected Him but to all who believed Him and accepted Him, Jesus gave the right to become the children of God.
Jesus Came For Three Purposes
- Revelation– Jesus came to reveal that God is a Father.
- Relationship– Jesus came to teach us how to have a real relationship with Father.
- Reconciliation– Jesus’ death on the Cross restored our relationship with the Father.
Three Ways To Respond
- I can choose to Believe that I am restored to live as a chosen, adopted child.
- I can choose to Belong. I am not an orphans!
- I can choose to Become all that Father designed & empowers me to be.
I invite you to keep coming back to the UNCAGED blog as we explore these amazing truths.
Better yet go to the subscribe button on the right. You will get the posts sent direct to your inbox.
2015 will be your best year yet!
But For Today
Just Take The Time
To Listen To A
Whether You Are Two or Eighty-two
You Are Still His Kid
He Adores You
Let Him Look Into Your Eyes!